"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Monday, July 7, 2014

Outfits of the Week to Beat the Heat

  This week is suppose to be HOT!  As soon as the 4th of July comes around the temperature here seems to spike.  I have put together 5 different outfits that will keep me cool, at least I hope so.



    My first outfit is a light weight shirt from Mossimo I bought at Target as well as my shorts.  The bright colors on my necklace make the outfit fun.


  A tube top dress and a light cover up is my next choice.  If I wasn't going to wear this to work I would replace the cover up with my jean vest.  I chose flats for this outfit but I may change my mind. My dress is from Old Navy I bought a few years ago.


  Here's a better shot of my accessories.  The bracelet is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry I got a long time ago at Fred Meyer on clearance (of course).


  Simple white t-shirt and jean capris with a pop of color on my wrist is perfect for a casual day.  I hesitated with the jean capris but that's why I chose sandals to keep me a little cooler.


 A close up shot of this bracelet still doesn't do it justice.  The colors in this are so bright.


  My tank top is so comfortable and my red shorts a fun to wear for my fourth outfit!   I kept it simple with my flip flops.
Below is a better close up of my accessories.


    My last outfit is highlighter yellow!  I bought this shirt at Aeropostale for around $4.  My skirt I bought at Kohls last year or the year before.  It looks shorter in this picture than it really is.



  

  
   This arm candy I scored at Target for cheap!  Glam and dangerous all in one.  

  Well, I hope where ever you are you are staying cool, or at least at a comfortable temperature.  I hope you enjoyed this post.  Remember, if you liked it share it, it's one of the best compliments I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment