"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Favorites

  Because of scheduling conflicts I wasn't able to film a favorites video with my husband.  I did manage to take some pictures of a few of my favorite products and his as well.  So, let it begin.

#1 Favorite
  First we have this dish scrubber I bought at Williams Sonoma.  My husband found this while we were shopping in the store and it is the coolest thing.  First benefit is how nice it looks, kind of fancy.  Second, is that the brushes you can take off and washed in the dish washer!  WHAT?!  Yep, that's right.  Trust me I have already put it to the test.  The brush cost me $14.99 and the two pack of replacement brushes were around $10.  They are all natural brushes and the handle is made out of bamboo.

#2 Favorite
  This pita bread by Stonefire is amazing.  No preservatives and they make delicious pizza crust.  They have whole wheat, garlic and original.  All of them are very good and we buy them every week and throw them in the freezer (if you can't tell by the picture).



#3 Favorite
  My foundation is Cover Girl's Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1.  This foundation is truly amazing.  Basically it has a primer, foundation and concealer all in one.  The staying power without a powder is fabulous.  Just like it says.  Not to mention that it has broad spectrum SPF 20 and didn't break me out.  This is an all around winner.

#4 Favorite
  My blush by Rimmel in Pink Rose.  A perfect shade for day or night and the color stays.  I have had this for quite a while and it's one of my go to shades.

#5 Favorite
  This one comes from my husband.  He loves Old Spice products more than he likes Axe.  This deodorant is amazing.  He works 10 hour days in a "warehouse" environment and he comes home smelling like he just put on cologne.  For the first few weeks he started wearing it I kept asking him why he just put on cologne.  It keeps him dry (as dry as you can be in 100 degree heat) and he smells handsome.  Makes me swoon over him.

#6 Favorite  
  Another Old Spice product.  The 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner.  This stuff is amazing too.  His hair is so soft and the entire bathroom smells like it when he shampoos.  You got to love a good smelling man.

#7 Favorite 
  My shampoo and conditioner by Bain De Terre is my next product.  A few months ago my hair was in desperate need of some nourishment.  So, I was given this.  Truly life changing stuff.  My hair feels so silky, keeps a curl and SHINES!  Major benefit is the price point.  I bought these for $6 a piece.  Check with your hair stylist.

#8 Favorite
  L'Oreal's Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm.  I don't know where to begin with this stuff.  Hands down this product is my all time favorite deep conditioning treatments.  True to it's name my hair has been radiant ever since I have started using it.  I am always outside gardening, working out or just hanging out so my hair sees a lot of sun.  Total Repair comes to the rescue at the end of the day.


  There you have it, favorites of the month.  Let me know what your favorite things are.  See you in the next post.  Don't forget sharing is caring *wink wink*.
  I can't forget to mention that I will be kicking off my new blog soon.  My web name won't change by much at all it will be www.ohthethingsrobyncando.com.  So, if you are subscriber now please be a subscriber to my new blog once I kick it off and don't forget to bring a friend.  It will be much EASIER to subscribe to my new blog.  I will let you know when I launch it and we will have a big party!  Love you guys and all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment