"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just to Blab

  The past couple of weeks have been hectic to say the least.  My means of transportation was limited and we had quite a few friends in town throughout the week during Memorial Day.  I enjoyed every bit of it.  Well, except the means of transportation thing.  That sucked.  However, a little down time gave me the opportunity to really amp up this month's posts.
  I am so excited to share my projects with you and I am going to start doing the "every day" life posts.  I have hesitated for so long because it is a little weird for myself to do.  Not that I find it weird for other bloggers to do (because that's really what I find most interesting) but it's a "me" thing feeling weird.  But, I will get over it.
  In this month of June I will be sharing my gardening/landscaping tips and tricks, home tour, outfits of the days, favorites (I finally convinced my hubby to film with me), and much much more.  Now, I am actually running into the problem of trying to fit it all but no worries there is always next month.
  Being consistent is a bit of a challenge.  What has really set me back from that is the thought in my head of, "I don't know if they would really like seeing that."  Then I neglect to share the millions of pictures I have snapped of things I have come across to share.  Now, that I have been told by quite a few of my closest friends to just share, I will.  So, look out because I am about to open up my world of randomness but still sharing all the other stuff I have in the past.
  Okay, enough rambling.  I hope you are looking forward to it and I hope your day is going well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment