"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Loves

  Normally I do one post with all of my favorite products from the month before but this month I am putting a little twist on it.  Because February is all about love I will share my loves through out the month.
  So, to start this month's love list off I am beginning with a product that I have used for almost two months now and that is Aveeno's Ultra Calming makeup removing wipes.  I was using the Kirkland brand but they are no longer to be found and quite frankly I don't think I would go back after trying these.  I have extremely sensitive skin and these didn't break me out at all.  Not even the slightest.  I tried the Burt's Bees and the Simple (both for sensitive skin) and they made me break out.  These wipes do a great job removing my eye makeup, not stinging my eyes and calming my skin.  I use these before I wash my face and my skin doesn't get dry from using another product on my face.  To make things even better they are not expensive at all.  $6 -ish for a pack of 25.
  If you are looking for a good makeup wipe I HIGHLY recommend them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment