"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Loves: Mossimo Boyfriend T-shirts

  I love to be comfortable, no matter the style that I am going for.  My Mossimo Boyfriend T-shirts are the #1 shirt I reach for.  You can dress them up or dress them down and they come in every color.  You can get them at Target for $8.  They rotate the colors with the seasons but they always have the basic black and white.  The v-neck isn't too deep so you are not showing everything God gave you and they stand up to constant washing.  Here's a link so if you want to buy them you can http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-junior-s-boyfriend-v-tee-assorted-colors/-/A-15070558#prodSlot=large_1_18.  Below I put a couple of my own pictures up of what I have.  Go out and get yourself one.





No comments:

Post a Comment