"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favorites

  This favorites post is going to be short and sweet.  I have only two products to share with you.  I was going to cheat and put in some others but I didn't really "use" them the entire month of October.    November favorites will be filled with a ton of things.  Okay, so here they are...



  First item is the Redken Smooth Lock conditioner.  I SWEAR by this conditioner.  For the last few months I haven't used it (because I was out and too lazy to go into the salon and buy it) and my hair was frizzy, never shined when I flat ironed or curled it,  and it wasn't nearly as soft and silky as it is now.  I bought the giant bottle for $21.00 or so and it was completely worth it!  Hands down best conditioner ever.  Lesson learned to not be so lazy.
  Second item is St. Ives Energizing Citrus body wash.  Now, I know I have raved and put this in one of my favorites before BUT this scent is INCREDIBLE!  Refreshing and it does wake you up.  St. Ives also has the same 100% paraben free line in lotion.  I am temped to try it.
  There you have it, my favorites of the month.  Happy favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment