"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Favorites

  September was a crazy month.  I ended the month with a last minute trip to Seattle which was a blast.  Sorry for the disappearing act but I am getting back into the swing of things.  What a great way to do so by sharing some of the things I was LOVING in September.  I hope you enjoy.

  My first favorite is the Febreze car air freshener.  If you have ever seen the commercial you were probably like me thinking, "oh yeah right like it is really that strong."  Uh, nope it is, they are not lying.


  I didn't use mine in my car though.  I put mine in my hamper and my closet.  Now, when I open my hamper that has had damp towels in there for a few days it doesn't stink!  Yes!  Score one for the part time house wife!  In my closet I don't have to worry about changing out the automatic sprayer and paying $5 or $6 every month.  I have had the one in my hamper for a couple months now.

  Next up is my nail polish.  Sally Hansen has won me over this month.  First of all the Fall line is AMAZING and the Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat is THE BOMB!



  These are seriously great staple colors and the color payoff is worth the money ($7).  The top coat is a true anti-chip formula.  This is my must have for top coat now.

  Now that we are getting into the cold/flu season I think this favorite is great timing to share with you.  Tea!  Not just any kind though.  I have been drinking three different ones.  Culinary Circle's (Albertson's brand) Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberry green tea, Traditional Medicinals' Organic Echinacea Plus and Yogi's Ginger teas.  Hands down these are really wonderful.  I don't like taking pills so anything that is drinkable to me is great and settles better on my stomach.



  Last but not least is a huge adjustment for me and I am so happy to be able to share it with you as a favorite.  Neutrogena's Oil-free Moisture facial lotion with SPF 15.  If you know me you know that I am a huge fan of Proactive.  My Proactive face lotion ran out and I used my husbands and was totally BLOWN AWAY.  I didn't break out, it made my skin even toned, soft and feeling great!



  I hope you enjoyed my favorites!  October will probably bring even more favorites for me to share.  Happy...sharing?!




No comments:

Post a Comment