What you need:
1. Two pieces of fabric 7" wide 10" long (this will give 1/2" inseam on both ends)
2. Liquid Stitch or Fabric Fusion
3. Elastic string 10" in length
4. Two pieces of ribbon both 5" in length
6. Safety Pin
How to do it:
1. Fold and iron 1/2" inseam on both ends of each piece of fabric like in the picture below:
3. Run a thin line of Liquid Stitch on the length side cut edge and then place pieces pattern sides together. Remember to keep your openings on the side top and bottom of both pieces. You will need to keep them open to thread the ribbon and elastic string through.
4. Loosely tie your elastic string to your safety pin. Thread it through one end of your bag. Tie your string but make sure you have a big enough opening to get your bags out.
5. Clip your ribbon to your safety pin and then thread it through one side of the other end. Repeat for the other side. Tie your ribbons making a loop for them to hang.
6. Turn your bag inside out and fill it full your grocery bags and ENJOY!
This has become very convenient for me. I am thinking about making more. Happy no sewing!