"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A New Way To Label Your Things

  After cleaning and reorganizing my spice/baking cabinet I re purposed some jars and put my flour and sugar in them.  I didn't want sticker labels on them and I remembered that I saw some dry erase labels.  So, off to Target I went and I got some as well as wet erase markers as well.  Then that way I don't rub the writing off every time I would go to reach for a canister.




  Look for this on the wet erase marker package.  The only brand that I could find was Expo.

  For both the labels and the wet erase markers I didn't even spend $10.  Huge plus is that the labels come in a back of AND  they are removable!  Believe me they are removable and you can put them on something else so they will last forever.  What an exciting purchase.  Another thing that these labels will be good for is canning season.  Happy labeling!



No comments:

Post a Comment