"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Thursday, August 22, 2013

What a Little Paint Will Do

   Paint doesn't scare me.  I love making a dramatic change to something that is long over due for an update and paint can do that for hardly any cost.  So, for this project I wasn't nervous.  Painting my cabinets wasn't anything new to me and the bathroom walls have been a couple different colors before so I knew what I was getting myself into.  The outcome is (I think) incredible!  It was all because of paint.  I am a huge fan of Behr paint.  Especially their Ultra paint and primer all in one.



Before




After




     

  I added knobs to the cabinet to give it a little more character and dress it up.  I matched them to my shower curtain rings.  See what just a little paint can do.  Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment