"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Friday, August 16, 2013

Fitness Friday: Calorie Burning Calculator

   Reorganizing, cleaning, rearranging and gardening...that has seemed to be all I have been doing for the past few weeks.  By the end of the day I don't feel like going and doing a work out.  Honestly I have worked out all day.  I am not just talking about just scrubbing the toilet and wiping down the windows I am talking about pulling everything out of the closet or being in the hot sun and cleaning out a flower bed and doing this for hours at a time.  So, I decided to look it up and see how many calories I burn doing all this stuff.  It's hard work and it's nice to know how rewarding it is.  I found this web site www.healthstatus.com I clicked on Home and then health calculator and it has a very long list of activities.  Just type in your weight and how many minutes you did your activity, select your activity and it will calculate it for you.  Utilize your resources and learn as much as you can about your fitness and your health.  I hope you find this helpful.  Happy fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment