"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Revamp and Relaunch

  Yes, I have been missing for quite some time.  But with good intent.  I was always running out of time with completing projects and I felt like I wasn't giving my blog the attention it needed.  I wanted to reinvent my blog.  Bring everything I love to do to my blog and feel like I am dedicated.  I wanted to plan out for a couple months so I maintained consistent posting and give a variety of subjects for everyone.   I also wanted to create a Facebook page just for you guys, and others that follow my blog but don't wish to subscribe.  Then when I do giveaways or ask for comments you can be included and I feel more in touch with everyone.  So I have!  My blog's Facebook page is Ohthethings Robyncando. Just request to be my friend and I will gladly accept you!  If you don't know me personally please tell me who sent you so I can thank them.  Thank you for all of your support.  I am truly honored to have you guys follow me.  I love sharing this part of my life with everyone.  Trust me it's not easy putting things out there but with all of you guys behind me it makes it worth it.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment