"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gift Wrapping For Guys

  Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers out there.  I know that this is a last minute post for Father's Day gift wrapping but you can use this idea for any gift for a guy.  I saw this on Pinterest BUT the link was to a cruise web site that they just used the image as a prop or whatever so I took it upon myself to give one to you.  It is really easy you just need a paper bag, construction or scrapbook paper and office supplies like a stapler/glue and scissors.

1.  Place your bag onto the construction paper you want for your shirt color.
Trace and cut it out.
2.  Draw a tie or bow tie and cut it out.
3.  Fold the top corners of the "shirt" to create a collar and then staple it to the bag.
4.  Place your tie or bow tie where it looks best and then staple or glue it.
5.  Glue buttons on the front of the "shirt" if you want to (or draw them on).

  There you have it!  Quick and easy gift wrapping.  You could do the same thing with a wrapped box on the front of it.  Every time I have a guy's birthday or event I never have manly wrapping paper so they end up with their present being wrapped in blue tissue paper (for some reason I ALWAYS have that) or stuffed in a bag.  Get creative with the paper choices, maybe put a "Hello My Name Is" sticker on it and you could put their name.  SEE!  The ideas just keep coming.  Enjoy, and happy gift wrapping.




No comments:

Post a Comment