"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, February 24, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Package

   A few years ago I started sending cards and little packages to friends and family.  I try to be creative in what I send and when I send it.  I've sent packages for "Preparing for Winter", Valentine's," Pool Side Kit", ect.  With St. Patrick's Day coming up I couldn't pass up the opportunity to send my Grandma (who is Irish) a package.  I tried to think of something simple to send that would brighten their day and who doesn't like Kisses! Of course I had to use the "Kiss Me I'm Irish" and made  a tag to put on top of the bag.  I searched for a "printable" on Pinterest but I couldn't find one.  But I'm sure there are ones out there.  If not I just printed my quote in green and stuck it on green card stock paper.




   I put these in a padded envelope with a card.  A nice little surprise to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
I folded the top of the cello bag about mid way down and then stapled it.  Then I folded my "label" in half and stapled the back of the label to the bag and put double sided sticky tape on the inside front of the label.  That way you don't see the staples on the front.
   Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment