"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, January 20, 2013

$.99 Eye Shadow Palette

  While I was at Walgreens the other day I came across these eye shadow palettes for $.99.  I figured for that price I would try it.  They had several different ones with different shimmers, mattes and etc.  I decided I would blog about them.  I have swatches of the colors in the pictures below.  The pigmentation is moderate, some are more than others but they go on very smooth.  I didn't have a full face today so you won't be seeing my eyes but without a primer they went on and the color was great.  Being that it is a .99 eye shadow it is amazing.





 
   These 3 colors are the colors on the left side of the palette going from the bottom up.
    1. Deep plum purple-great for a purple smokey eye
    2. Light mauve - this would be a perfect all over color
    3. Shimmery Pink- awesome for highlighting or all over color as well


   These are the next six colors that are on the top of the palette going from left to right.
     1. Light yellow gold- good blender and highlighter
     2. Rose gold
     3. Copper
     4. Shimmery brown
     5. Bronze
     6. Deep mossy green


   These last 3 colors are from the right side of the palette going from top to bottom.
     1. Mustard yellow gold
     2. Emerald green
     3. Mossy bronze

   I will go back and purchase the other palettes and do a blog post about those as well.   You can always use the colors that are not up your alley for Halloween costumes.
   I hope you found this helpful and you find a palette you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment