"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Game Day Earrings







  College football is only a day away!  In my house it's the most exciting time (well besides Christmas...and Halloween).  Of course I get my "gear" on which consists of a super cute shirt or hoodie but I have never been a big accessories.  Don't get me wrong I am not knocking them and honestly I do think that they are cute but I can't pull it off.  However, one day while I was messing around with my jewelry supplies I came across some loop earrings and seed beads.  I thought that I would try to make simple earrings with my favorite sports team colors.  They were easy and quick.  I made 8 pairs in like 5 minutes.  Here is how I did it.

What you need:
1.  Loop earrings
2.  Seed beads
3.  Needle nose pliers



How I did it:
1.  Take a pair of earrings and thread your desired color of beads onto the loop
2.  Take your pliers and at the open end (opposite end of the eyelet) and bend the end to make a hook



3.  Then hook it into the eyelet and you have earrings.

   I hope you like this and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment