"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Eyelash Curler Saved My Eyes!

  For a very long time I figured that I would have to wear fake eyelashes for the rest of my life.  You can't see them unless I have mascara on, they are short and stick straight out.  I got the runt of the pack when it came to the eyelash hand out.  My mission, to make my eyes POP.
   After discovering my new found fabulous mascara I decided I would suck it up and try the eye lash curler again. I avoided this makeup tool like you avoid that one person you don't want to see in the grocery store.  Yes, that bad.  I thought I could make it work on my own by holding my index fingers up to my eyelashes and pressing.  Nope!  The pulling out eyelashes, crimping your eyelid and making your eyes water doesn't sound like fun.  However, I attempted curling my eyelashes one last time.  I told myself to give it a week.  Every day for a week I put the eyelash curler to my eye and made every effort to love it.  Now I can't live without it.
  I bought an E.L.F.  eyelash curler at Target for $1.00.  I love it.  If you don't use one give it a try!  You will be amazed how much of a difference it makes.




No comments:

Post a Comment