"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, September 4, 2011

September's Creative Challenges

   Ok, my last two posts were suppose to be in August.  Sorry that I fell behind but I'm up to par and on the ball for September.  This month I will have much more posts.  I will have more than one project for some categories.  So here they are and I hope that you look forward to them.

In the Kitchen:  Freezer friendly and time saving ideas.  What to do with your farmer's market finds
                          and how to pre-marinate meats.
Organization/Cleaning/Decorating:  Give a small laundry closet a new and organized look.
Paper and Glue:  Decorative Duct Tape notebook
Thread/Needle/Fabric:  Felt tissue holder, Plastic bag holder
Paint/Wood/Metal:  Cork board
Fashion:  Must have earrings

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment