"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fashion: Headband with Fabric Flower

   One of the newest crazes in hair fashion accessories is headbands with bows or flowers set to the side.  I have tried and tried to make a fabric flower and have failed horribly.  I have watched youtube videos and everything and I still suck at them.  So when I was on one of my trips to Michaels I found these  pre-made fabric flowers 2 for $2.00!  I thought to myself, "this will be so much easier."  I bought the flowers and already had the headbands.  If you don't have headbands of course you probably know you can get them anywhere.  I priced them out at a pack of 5 for about $4.50.  This is a great way to spruce up your headbands for CHEAP!

   This is how easy it was.  I took the fabric flower, hot glued it to my headband and then let it dry.  Seriously I wish I would have found these a lot sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment