"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July Outfit of the Day

  First I must say thank you to all those who have served our country.  I am honored to know many of those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice as well as those that are still with us to have them call me their friend.  Thank you.

  For the past 3 or 4 years I have worn the same dress I am about to show you for the 4th of July.  That sounds lame right?  I have good reasoning though... this is the most comfortable dress to wear for hot weather.  I bought it at Walmart for like $10 ish.


  Oh yes, you got a front yard selfie today.  My bag is the Poppy East West Satchel from Coach in Navy.  One of the best investments I have made to be honest, and I made sure I got it on sale.
 

  Loving my nails for the day today.  I used Revlon's Revlon Red with Sally Hansen's Red Carpet on top.  It's a fine red glitter.  My blue is Sinful's Endless Blue and on top I used Wet n' Wild Fergie's Hollywood Walk of Fame.
  I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July.  Please be considerate to those around you.  You may have neighbors that suffer from PTSD, have animals that are truly terrified of fireworks or may have to go into work the next day so please be understanding while still celebrating this wonderful country and those who have served us.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment