"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Nail of the Day: Simple Easter/Spring


  Sorry I have been missing for a little bit.  I just thought I would share my choice of colors on my nails for Easter.



  Light lilac purple and pale pink with iridescent glitter is a perfect and simple nail combination.  Especially if you are not wanting something over the top but that still has the eye catcher look.  


  From left to right:  Pale cashmere, Provence, Disco Ball, Revlon's Colorstay Gel-Smooth Base Coat, and Out The Door Top Coat.
  I am loving the new top coat.  I found it at Fred Meyer for $4.99.  It dries just as quick as Seche Vite and gives my nails the perfect shine without shrinking my nail polish color.  Woohoo!  Win!
  Let me know in the comments below what your favorite Spring nail polish color is to wear.  My favorite is the Provence.  Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment