Simplicity has been my way of thinking lately. Maybe it's the fresh air or the feeling I always get when the weather changes but I think it made this project shine.
What You Need:
1. Scrapbook paper with different patterns and a few different solid colors that correspond
2. Pre-made, blank cards
3. Glue stick
How to make:
1. Take your different patterns of scrapbook paper and cut out whatever shape you like. I did Easter eggs but you could do bunnies. Set those aside.
2. Cut your solid color scrapbook paper to the same width of your cards but slightly longer. Basically make it "peek out" of the bottom of the front flap of the card.
3. Glue the solid color to the inside of the front flap of the card. Then center your shape and glue on the front of the card. *You could cut the solid color with decorative scissors to make it really pop.
4. Open the card and lie the string along the fold of the card. Fold close and tie the string, centering the bow.
There you have it, really simple and unique Easter cards. I hope you enjoyed this post and get inspired to make your own. Use what you have and remember that you don't have to make any one the same. Bright colors are a great alternative to the typical pastel colors. Nothing tells someone that you are thinking about them like a personalized greeting card.