"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Are you still there? Helloooo?!

  Yep, I'm still here.  Like always life got busy and I got a migraine and I fell off the face of the earth for a little while.  I am really sorry I didn't finish my 12 days of Christmas.  I had most of it planned ahead of time because I wanted random posts for you guys as well.  However, I have been working on quite a few projects.  Starting next week I will have regular posts again.
  My goal for this year is to blog an average of 15 days a month, so about half the days in a month.  The hardest part is keeping ahead for holidays like Valentine's Day and things like that.  My fashion and makeup posts I have noticed you guys really like so I will make sure I get a good number of those in.   I have lots and lots planned it's just a matter of organizing them and trying to plan it to post at a good time.  Please let me know if there is anything you guys would like to see me post about, try to make or anything.  Thank you for reading and following me.  I can't wait to start posting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment