"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites

  My favorites post would have been a video if my battery didn't die.  Oh well.  You will find that it's a wide variety of things this month.  So, let's get started.

 My #1 favorite this month is jeggings!  Guess where I bought them...Walmart for only $11.97!  They are well made and come in a ton of colors.  They are thick enough to keep you warm and thin enough to wear in the summer.


  My #2 favorite this month is a Libman hardwood floor mop.  First of all the cleaner that comes with the kit is AMAZING.  We have laminate hardwood flooring and we are always looking for a good cleaner and this is the best one.


  My #3 favorite is a nail polish.  Fergie's Wet n' Wild in Glamorous.  This is a perfect gold glitter for the holidays.  It has large and small glitter.


  My #4 favorite is Redken's 28 Hairspray.  This hairspray doesn't weigh down my curls and it helps keep down any fly aways if I have any.  It doesn't dry rock hard and it holds all day long.  I love it!


  Try some of these things out and see if you like them as much as me or let me know what is your favorite thing this month.  I am always interested in trying new products.  Hope you all are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment