"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Monday, November 25, 2013

Fashion Showdown: DIY Infinity Scarf

  Have you ever kept a hold of a favorite shirt even though it isn't wearable because you can't part with it?  If only there was some way to keep it without "wearing" it but still wearing it?  I figured it out!  Make it into a scarf.  T-shirts are so lite weight and when you cut it you don't really have to sew it.  This is how I did it.  Don't blink though, it's fast.

How To:
1.  Take your shirt and lay it out flat.  Cut the bottom half off.

2.  Gather your cut section into a circle.


3.  Put it on and rock it like it's no one's business!


  I really want to go to the thrift store (because I have $20 in my pocket) and find some really cool tees to do this to.  Even really raggedy, holy shirts would look cool.  Kind of a laid back look.  You may be thinking from the very first picture there wasn't anything wrong with my shirt.  There was, you just can't tell in the picture.  I had a good size hole at the top that I tried to mend but made it worse.  Well, happy DIY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! It was so easy. One of the guys at work said that he has all of his old shirts like Nintendo and things that he doesn't wear any more just after I posted this.

    ReplyDelete