What you need:
1. Yellow cake mix
2. Pumpkin puree-15 oz. can
3. Chocolate chips-11/12 oz. bag
4. Cupcake liners
The hardest part was choosing which cupcake liners I was going to use.
What you do:
1. Mix the cake mix and pumpkin puree together until it is well blended
2. In a separate bowl add 1/2 tablespoon of flour and the chocolate chips. Stir the chocolate chips until they are evenly coated with flour. This will help prevent them from sinking all the way to the bottom of the muffin.
3. Add the chocolate chips to your muffin mix and stir.
4. Fill your cupcake liners about 3/4 full with your muffin mix.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Enjoy! What I love about these (besides being amazingly delicious) is that they are not an overwhelming pumpkin taste. Trust me, I love pumpkin, but these are perfect for those that are not huge fans of it. You know the ones that teeter. I am going to attempt to try this method with apple, cherry and blueberry pie filling. I know I will probably have to add a little bit of flour but I think it will work. I will keep you posted on that. Happy baking!