What you need:
1. Fabric scissors
2. Old/New t-shirts
3. Measuring tape
4. Cutting map (if you have one)
5. Rotating cutter (if you have one)
How to make your tee:
1. Take your t-shirt and fold it in half length wise
2. Cut the neck off (see the picture below). I measured 3 inches down from the bottom scoop of the neck.
4. At those marks measure 2 1/2 inches in and make your cut into the t-shirt see the picture below.
5. After you are all done with both sides cut off the sleeves.
6. Cut a total of 8 strips of fabric to tie your side sections and shoulders into bows like this:
9. Turn your t-shirt inside out and with your strips tie each section then cut the "extra" tie off. Then turn you t-shirt right side out. See the picture below.
Now you have a cover up for working out or a swim suit. You could even do this on the back up the center or just at the bottom of a t-shirt to dress it up a little bit. I hope you like it.