"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, July 7, 2013

DIY Wine Charms

  A few weeks ago I was going through my jewelry box cleaning it out and came across some pieces that I didn't really want to part with but knew I wouldn't wear.  So, I decided I would make wine charms out of the charms that were on a set of bracelets.
  I removed all the charms from the bracelets and then took my eyelet hoop earrings and attached them to the eyelet.  Then I just twisted them around the stem.  See the pictures below.


The jewelry I didn't want to part with

Eyelet earring


ohthethingsrobyncando
The finished product

The complete set


  I love these!  Even though I don't really drink out of stemmed glass ware that much they make a great little touch.  These will make a good gift as well.
  You can get the earrings in a box of like 20 at Michaels for really cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment