"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Time Tea

  My husband and I are big green tea drinkers.  We have always had it hot but I decided to add something to it to make it a nice cold summer drink.  Now, we have learned the brand that we like the most of green tea which is Good Earth.  There are some that are more grassy tasting (to us) than others.    So for us to enjoy this lovely drink in the middle of a hot summer day I have decided to add Crystal Lights Pink Lemonade to it!  You can use any kind of  pink lemonade drink or whatever you like.  It reminds me of Snapple's Ice Tea drinks but I like this better.   I put it in one of those jugs with a spout and keep it in my fridge.  We love it.  You could add something like a Moscato wine or Sprite to give something bubbly.  Happy ice cold Summer drink!




No comments:

Post a Comment