"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Friday, June 21, 2013

Fitness Friday: What's in my Gym Bag

  At work we have a small gym that we can use for FREE!  I try to go as often as I can on my lunch hour.  So when I do, I bring these essentials so I feel comfortable for the rest of the day.



1. Baby wipes are GREAT to have to wipe off any sweat and help you not feel sticky the rest of the day.  I bought the unscented, hypoallergenic ones.
2. My deodorant because...well...that's a given right?  I am currently using Tom's All Natural Deodorant.
3.  I take a body spray from Bath and Body Works in the scent Beautiful (how appropriate).  Body spray is light and refreshing and I am not over doing it like I would with perfume.

  Raid the travel section at the store.  Target's travel section is my favorite.
  Of course I bring my work out clothes and shoes.  I like to use the dry fit material to help with the sweat.  If you don't already have these try them.  Happy gym time!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment