"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Monday, December 17, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Christmas Party Outfit

   With this outfit I went out on a limb.  A way far out, never have gone before to limb and I bought RED jeggings!  I wore a black and gold striped sweater with black patent flats.





Sweater-  Mudd
Jeggings- Mudd
Flats- Mossimo

  For this outfit I kept my makeup really simple.  Even though you can't really see it (because to be quite honest I can't take the most flattering up close shots of my face ) I will go ahead and bore you with the details anyways.

Eye shadow- Maybelline's Eye Tattoo in Barely Beige
Eye liner- Revlon Color Stay Liquid Pen in Blackest Black
Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in Black
Lipstick- Revlon Raspberry

  Christmas outfit inspiration for you.  I hope you liked it.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment