"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Heart Drugstore Makeup

   Yes, this is another "tag" but it's fun.  I hope you like it.
 
1.  Favorite Drug store makeup brand?
   Maybelline.  Everything I have tried I haven't hated.  Very comparable products to high end like MAC and amazing lasting quality.  Sometimes you will buy something and it is great for the first few uses then it craps out.  That hasn't happened to me with Maybelline.


2.  Favorite face, cheek and lip products?
  Face-Maybelline Dream Matte Powder.  This is a finishing powder that keeps my foundation in place.




  Cheek- elf blushes
  Lip- Revlon's Lip Butters.  These things are awesome.  Great color and very moisturizing.



3.  Least favorite product?
  Cover Girl eyeliner.  It always smudges and rubs off really fast on me.

4.  What is the best makeup bargain?
  I am going to have to say Maybelline's Eye Tattoo.  You can use it alone and it won't crease.  Use it as a base and it will enhance the color of your eyeshadow.


5. Favorite underdog product?
  elf  Their blushes are amazing as well as their eyeshadow.  For the price you can't beat it.

6.  A drugstore product that is overpriced?
  I hate to say it but Neutrogena.  With everything that is out there in the drugstores I think $14.99 (on the "cheap") is expensive for liquid foundation.  Just saying.




No comments:

Post a Comment