"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Cheer Questionaire

   I thought it would be fun to answer some questions that are going around the You Tube community.  They are called tags on You Tube.  So here we go.

1.  Favorite Winter nail polish?
   
   Revlon Color Stay in Rain Forest and Revlon Red

2.  Favorite Winter lip products?

   Revlon's Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and L'oreal Colour Riche in Raisin Rapture





3.  Most worn Winter clothing piece?

   Probably my Candies Riding boots in Tan









4.  Most worn Winter accessory?

  My argyle socks!  They are perfect when I wear boots and they keep me so warm.





5.  Favorite Winter scent or candle?

   Anything that smells like I have been baking all day.  That's usually all year round.

6.  Favorite Winter beverage?

   I don't have one specific.  I love anything sweet and warm.

7.  All time favorite Christmas movie?

   If anyone knows me knows that my favorite is Christmas Vacation.  Elf is a close second.

8.  Favorite Christmas song?

  Really any song but the old classic version.  Anything sung by Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Johnny Mathis is really the best versions to me.

9.  Favorite Christmas treat?

   Well that is a little hard but I would have to say getting a cookie tray is the best.  Any kind of cookies or peanut butter balls or no bake cookies.

10.  What is your favorite Christmas decoration this year?

  Our REAL Christmas tree.

11.  What's at the top of my Christmas list?

  To be perfectly honest, to be able to give more this year than last.

  
  There we have it!  Please comment below or if you have a blog I "tag" you to do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment