"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Monday, July 2, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Blushing Gold

  I wanted to share a week of outfit of the day's with you.  Then at the end of the week I will post a video of how I plan my wardrobe.
  Todays outfit was inspired by the shirt I am wearing.  That is usually how I create an outfit.  I find a piece of jewelry or a pair of shoes and base an entire outfit around it.

My shoes

The finished look

Accessories
  What I am Wearing:
Shoes:  Mossimo flats in Blush from Target $14.99
Shirt:  Almost Famous from Fred Meyers $12.99
Pants:  Hollister skinnies (I can't remember but I know I got them on sale)
Jewelry:  Gold bangle and skull stretch bracelet from random places.

  I swear I am a super cheap shopper.  Everything I buy tends to either be on clearance or a sale.  When I shop I buy for year round MOST of the time.  No not every time but I want a variety and pieces I can depend on all the time.

  Hope you like this and it inspires you.

No comments:

Post a Comment