"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

From This to That! Gauchos to Shorts

  I can never find shorts that I like.  They are either super short ,which means I can't wear them to work (or anywhere else for that matter) or they are like short capris.  So I decided to make my own.  I had a pair of gauchos that I no longer wore but held onto them because I really liked the pocket design.  Crazy I know.  With a great source I found on Pinterest I was able to still use the original hem line refashionmama.wordpress.com is where I went.  Super easy!  Visit her blog and try this out.  Amazing.
Here are my pics to share.  Big thanks to refashionmama.wordpress.com for making like for short people much more enjoyable to pants shop.


TAH DAH!

 Now I have a new pair of shorts just the perfect length and super cute.
Keep watching this week because I have done a ton of new things.  I hope you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment