|On my beach blanket hanging out in the sun.|
Supplies you need:
1. Flip flops -(I got mine at Old Navy)
2. Ribbon- I like the wider ribbon better then the skinny but it's up to you
3. E 6000 glue
4. Hot glue gun
5. Clothes pin
1. Decide how long you want your bow to be. Then double the length.
2. Make a circle with your ribbon and hot glue the ends to each other with the print facing out. See picture below.
3. Then pinch the center of the ribbon together and put a small dot of hot glue and press together. This will form your bow.
4. Take your bow and wrap another piece of ribbon around the center. Cut according to the size you need. Then hot glue the center piece to the bow.
5. Place a drop (make sure it doesn't smoosh out the sides) of your E6000 glue onto the back part of the center of the bow and place it on the area you wish the bow to be on your flip flop. Use a clothes pin to secure the bow in place. This glue usually has to dry for 24 hours. I was able to actually put the flip flops on about an hour later but I would let the glue fully dry. This glue will keep your ribbon on for good.