What you need:
1. Scrapbook paper of your choice.
2. Large and small clear flat glass marbles
3. Mod podge
4. Thumb tacks
5. Paper clips
6. E6000 glue
7. Sponge paint brush
1. Take your large clear glass flat marble and make sure its clean. Then put it on your paper and trace it.
2. Cut out the piece of paper and put a thin layer of mod podge on the printed, or side you will see thru the glass.
Now you have some cute paper weights.
This was very easy. I found these epoxy pictured gems at Michaels on clearance and at first I didn't know what I wanted to do with them but for .68 I couldn't go wrong. They were actually meant to be used to make jewelry pieces but I thought they would be cute to glue to paper clips. You could really use anything that you would like to see on a paper clip.
I used gem tack glue at first but the E6000 would be better. Just place some glue on the back of your decorative piece and apply the top of the paper clip and let it dry. With E6000 you have to allow it to dry for about 24 hours but it won't come off after that.
Bulletin Board Thumb Tacks:
1. Take the same steps to the paper weights to apply the paper to the back of the small flat marbles. But with these they are not so uniform so you will want to trace each marble and keep the piece of paper with the marble.
|The paper mod podged on the marble|
|Proudly on display!|
|See how you can see the image thru the marble?|