What you need:
2. Paper of whatever color/design
3. Ribbon-if you want
4. Mod Podge
5. Ruler, Pencil and scissors
1. Peel off the original cover of the chapstick
2. Measure a 1 3/4 inch by 2 inch piece of paper (this should be your standard size)
3. After you cut your piece of paper wrap it around a pencil to curl the paper
4. Paint a thin layer of mod podge on the back side of the paper
5. Wrap the paper around the chapstick (glue side against the chapstick)
6. Once you get the paper on the chapstick spread a thin layer over the outside
7. Tah Dah! You have got a fancy chapstick.
If you want to add ribbon just follow the same process as you did with the paper. Thanks to my friend Carma my chapsticks have names.
|Curling the paper|
|My chapstick to go in my bathroom|
|Animal print chapstick covers|