"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Makeup Review and Swatches

   Maybelline came out with a great product last month.  It is the Color Tattoo 24 hour eyeshadow by Eyestudio.  It is a cream eyeshadow in a pot.  Similar to Mac's paint pots.  I have used this product for the last 2-3 weeks and I LOVE them.  Trying to not over do it I only bought 3 (at $5.99-$7.99 a piece that can get expensive).  Plus I didn't want to have a ton of product and absolutely hate it.

   The reasons why I love LOVE this product:
   1.  They are very well pigmented
   2.  After you apply the product it feels smooth on your eyelid
   3.  It actually lasts 24 hours  
   4.  You can apply eyeshadow on top of the product and it brings out the eyeshadow color
   5.  It also holds eyeshadow well and doesn't crease

   I would highly suggest buying this product.  If you have oily eyelids (like I do) you won't have a problem with this creasing but you can always use an eye primer to be sure.

Too Cool, Tough as Taupe and Audacious Asphalt

Swatches of the product
   Too Cool is a great highlighting color (in the arch of the eyebrow and inner corner of the eye)
   Tough as Taupe goes great with purple and tan eyeshadows
   Audacious Asphalt is perfect if you want to have a smokey eye look

No comments:

Post a Comment