"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Makeup Brushes with Bling

   I decided that I wanted to bling my makeup brushes.  So I went to the store and bought some mini round jewels and glued away.

    What you need:
1. Gem Tac glue
2. Gems-mini
3. Tweezers
4. Makeup brushes or whatever else you think needs some bling

    What I did:
  I put a tiny dot of glue at the base of the barrel on the brush and then applied the gem.  You could buy the peel and stick gems (which I did) but I still used the glue to put them on so they are permanent.  The Gem Tac glue dries extremely fast.

  I think I might try this on my mini hand mirror.  So now you get your bling on.
This glue is AMAZING



All blinged out

No comments:

Post a Comment