"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I disappeared for awhile...sorry

   Ok I have been major busy.  So busy that I didn't even do two projects from last month.  With the holidays and trying to get it all done it's been hard.  But, this helped me come up with a different way to blog.  I will try it this month and see if it will make things easier.  This month I will just post my projects as I go.  My random ideas of things and pictures.  I was finding myself falling into the, "oh I didn't say that I was going to blog about it so I don't think I should put it in" type thing.  So my blog posts will be at random.  Anything and everything will be the topics.  Hopefully I will get a video camera from Santa and I could VLOG and hopefully that keeps this more interesting.
  And please comment on anything . I want to know if these posts are fun when I do them or whatever it strikes you.  Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself.  So I hope you look forward to this.  I will blog you later...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment