"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Monday, November 7, 2011

Why I love Fall

   All of the different colors and the way the atmosphere changes is just a couple of reasons why I love Fall.  Leaves changing and the cool air in the evening I know that holidays are fast approaching and that is so exciting to me.  Don't get me wrong I do think it is a little crazy to see Christmas decorations out before Halloween in the stores but I do enjoy the pure glory of the tradition it all brings.   Around our home I try to plant for all seasons so I can enjoy different things all year round.  I snapped these pictures this weekend as my husband and I were doing final yard work and I wanted to share them with you.  Now you will see why I love Fall so much.


Leaves in the front yard.


Looking up into our Cherry Blossom Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment