"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paper and Glue: Halloween Treat Bags

   I love to give out treats for Halloween, really any holiday I love surprising people with a little goody bag of some sort.  Weather it's sending out packages to our friends and family that are a little further from home or making up baggies for co-workers I love putting the goodies in a cute, decorative package.  So I was trying to come up with a way to use all my Halloween stamps that I have accumulated over the last couple of years and I got this idea.  Goodie bags.  You could also make wrapping paper and cards with just a simple stamp and plain card stock.  I hope you guys like this easy project.

What you need:
1. Paper lunch bags-  I got mine at Winco a package of 50 for .89
2. Stamps- Michaels for $1
3. Ink pads- Michaels for about $2.50

 I took my stamps and just started stamping the bag.  I did different designs and had fun with it.  I really had no rhyme or reason to my design.  Then I just tied Halloween ribbon at the top to close it just for an extra touch.  You could really do this with stickers as well.  Be creative and have fun.  It's a great project to do with the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment