"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yes, I Like to Stay Busy

  On top of my monthly creative challenges I have decided to take on another challenge.  I know crazy, right?  My friend Amanda has created a photo challenge blog.  Because I am doing so much I am only going to do 8 photos from her challenge but they will be posted every week for the next 8 weeks.  I do love taking pictures and this only gives me a reason to start snapping away.  Here are the subjects I will be taking pictures of:
           1. Recent event
           2. Landscape photo
           3. Historic Landmark in my city
           4. My pets
           5. Photo from ground level
           6. Funny photo
           7. Flowers or plants       
           8. Favorite activity

No comments:

Post a Comment