"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Friday, September 30, 2011

Paper and Glue: Duct tape notebook

   On a trip to Michaels I found something really interesting, duct tape sheets of different colors and designs.  They also had the rolls of duct tape in the same colors and designs too.  I couldn't help but find some reason to buy this stuff.  I figured I needed a binder for all of my blog ideas and I could decorate it with my new finds.
   The sheets were only $1.99 and they have a grid on the back if you need it.  The roll of tape is $4.99.   So get creative in your designs and peel n' stick away.  You can take a roll of your favorite design to a composition notebook and cover the front and back or cut out designs with the sheets.  Super easy and a great way to make a "just because" present for those creative writers we all know.
    I do have to apologize that I don't have pictures up but I will edit my post hopefully tomorrow and they will be on here.

2 comments: