"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Introducing my 6 categories of creative challenge

   Every month I will have a list called My Six Creative Challenges.  It will cover a wide variety of categories .  I may add categories as I blog more and I would love your feed back, questions, suggestions and ideas.  I will post each category with pictures and give tips, tricks and things I have learned by doing.  Remember when you do post a comment, suggestion etc. to be kind and remember that everyone is unique and has different ways of showing their creativity.  I will give credit to all my friends and sources for those ideas and suggestions that (with permission) I may use in my blog.

My Six Creative Challenges for August
In the Kitchen:  Pickling and canning peppers
Paper & Glue:  Letterbox log book
Metal, Wood and or Paint:  
Thread & Needle: 
Fashion:  Headbands with fabric flower
Organizing/Cleaning/Decorating: Magic eraser and the things it cleans

No comments:

Post a Comment