"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days of Christmas: Santa Letters

  Last year my husband's work put up a box for kids to send their letters to Santa and I got to be the Santa to write back.  This years turn out has been amazing and it absolutely warms my heart to read these letters.  As I read these letters I can feel the Christmas magic that I felt when I was a kid.  Not that I have really lost that but as I have grown up it has changed a little.  That feeling of believing in something so magical that it totally consumes you.  If you are looking to lift your Christmas spirit a little write a Santa letter to a little kid.  Maybe your niece or nephew, a friends kid or even your own.  You might be surprised how much you feel your spirit rise.


No comments:

Post a Comment