What you need:
1. White labels
2. Card stock of your choice of color
3. Stickers of whatever theme or event your doing
1. Make a list of words, phrases, places ect. that relate to your event or theme. I just google what my event is and put "words associated with...." it seems to help.
2. Cut your cardstock into 3 1/4 inches by 4 3/4 inches. You can make them whatever size you want this is just the size I use.
3. Write or type* your event on one label and a word or phrase on another. Center the label on each side of the card and stick it on.
4. Place your stickers on the card any way you want. This would be fun for little kids that may be too young to play but can still have fun with it.
* If you use the labels that you can put in your printer it would make this faster. I always hand write them because I bought a GIANT pack of the small single sheets (the ones that won't go in a printer) and I still have them. Just follow the instructions that you can find on the back or insert to fit your printer program.
The Finished Product:
Let me know if you do this, or if your family and friends play other games comment below and let me know. Like I said we have a total blast.