"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fancy Cat Bed

   After I revamped my wicker dresser in the office I had the entire bottom drawer left with nothing to put in it.  Meanwhile the spoiled cats that we have were left to suffer sleeping on our nice fluffy bed.  Then it came to me, I can use that bottom drawer for a cat bed.  So I did.
   How you ask.  Easy I just painted the basket white.  Once that fully dried I put their favorite blanket in the bottom to line it.  Of course I dressed it up with wooden name plaques.  I found the wooden plaques at Michaels and just painted them black in the center and sage green around the edge.

Before

After.  She is already enjoying it.

  My cat enjoys the bed very much.  Especially when I am in the office making a project or blogging.  She has her toys and a nice blanket to keep her happy.  This was much cheaper then buying one and much heart felt.
  So what do you have around your house that you could do this to?  You never know what is lying around the house that could be used for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment