"Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of it."
-Geri Weitzman

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Creations

   My first Pinterest project and what a perfect one to give for Valentine's Day for my office friends.  While I had the mod podge out I made a Valentine's Day box for my niece.  Just slap on some mod podge onto thick cardboard then cut your scrapbook paper to what size you need then a thin layer of mod podge over that.  I made a mini legal pad size clip board just like the sticky note pad ones.  The binder clips I decorated with gems.  Of course I used my trusty Gem Tack glue to stick those on.  I hope you guys like them and try it.

Binder Clip with a gem.

My variety of sticky note clipboards



   For the sticky note clipboards I cut the cardboard and paper to a 4x4 inch square.  I made all of these in about an hour from the time I cut, glued and mod podged everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment